To access the private area of this site, please log in.
1. Use the Media Manager to Upload your images to your personal album(s)
2. Choose a Category for your post from the category tree
2. Create a Title for your post, and use the drop down menu above to select type: standard, video, link, etc.
3. Type or paste what you want to say into the big editor window.
4. Add pictures, or video using the buttons above the editor. Use the "Zemanta" button if you want to look for images online.
5. Add Links inside your text by highlighting and using the Link Buttons in the editor (bottom left corner).
6. In the TAGS section: Be sure to include the state or country, the mode of travel--walking, paddling, cycling--and a few highlights. Generally it's much better to use the suggestions that pop up when you begin to type rather than create new tags.
7. In the Publishing Options Section, add an unpublish date if your post is about an event with a lifespan. And be sure to put in the location of the post so it will appear on our maps.
Hit Publish Now.
If you want to also add your favorite links to our link library, so that they will appear throughout the site wherever we list links click here or use the add a link tool in the "fellow travelers" menu.